Volvo PTT 2+ Latest 2019 software
Tech Tool Description:
Tech Tool (TT) is a tool that supports the repair and diagnostic process. It was developed to make repair shop tasks easier and more efficient. TT can be used in the repair shop, out in the field, at the roadside, or during test drives. TT is a diagnostics application that covers the whole repair process through the use of plug-ins. With TT you can diagnose, test, calibrate, and program a product. A product could be a vehicle, engine, or a machine. TT also provide functions for updating the tool, communication with the product, and other external applications. The set of plug-ins, user authorizations, and available languages is adjustable to provide every user with what they need.
Please note, this is the software only, and is activated for ONE PC and/or Laptop ONLY. The latest edition will be provided, as it is updated monthly.
IT REQUIRES A WINDOWS 7 LAPTOP with no previous install of PTT present.
The Basic Workflow in Tech Tool is the Same for All Products:
• Identify a product.
• View information history.
• Diagnose a selected product.
• Test a selected product.
• Program a selected product.
• Calibrate a selected product.
Supported Companies and Electrical Systems:
• Volvo Trucks (Older electrical system, Vehicle electronics '98, VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4)
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION4 - FH4/FM4);
• Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed version 2, Multiplexed version 3)
• Volvo Construction Equipment
• Volvo Penta (VERSION2, VERSION3)
• Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III ITC, V-MAC IV, V-MAC IV+)
• Renault Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4);
• UD Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4)
Dev2tool Full Level :
• Special tool to access and program parameters of ANY Level without any restrictions;
• Change minimum/maximum values of parameters, for example: increase speed limit;
• Works with Tech Tool in Normal or Development mode;
• Support 28 languages;
• Support all brands and models supported by Tech Tool;
• Included Mack Developer Tool for editing V-MAC I/II/III/ITC parameters;
Some Interesting Options:
• Chassis ID Change.
• Immobilizer ON/OFF.
• Injector programming.
• Speed Limit programming.
VOLVO FILE ENCRYPTOR-DECRYPTOR (EDITOR) V0.2.1 Software
• Small Database Flash files.
Special tool to encrypt/decrypt/edit intermediate storage files for ADVANCED Volvo Trucks Diag users.
With This Tool You Have This Interesting Options:
• AdBlue OFF.
• Convert EUR3 to EUR5.
• EGR OFF.
• NOx Torque Reduction OFF.