Scania VCI3 with WIFI SDP3 Truck Diagnostic tool latest version V2.37
1. Scania VCI3 is designed to support all Scania diagnostic systems based on CAN network, it’s a extremely fast yet a very compact diagnostic tool.
2. One of the most interesting new features that can be found in Scania VCI3 is a Wifi wireless connection (also there is a USB connector for wired connection).
3. From now you can work without wired connection to your truck, just forget these problems like damaged data cables and other disadvantages of wired connections.
4. Software support for Scania VCI3 appeared in Scania SDP3 2.18 version so if you want to use this tool you need this version of SDP3 or later versions of this software.
5. The device is designed for full service trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles, which produces the corporation SCANIA. Adapter works in conjunction with software SDP-3.
6. The adapter does not work with trucks and engines manufactured before 2004.
7. The main feature of VCI-3 - Work through a high-speed WI-FI connection. Also in the device has a USB port.
SCANIA VCI3 Features:
1. WLAN version 802.11b/g
2. Encryption protocols: WPA2/WPA/WEP128/WEP64
3. USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 1.1)
4. Lightweight aluminum housing with IP67 protection
5. Polyurethane cables for extreme conditions.
6. Operating voltage CAN BUS (7 - 40V DC)
SCANIA VCI3 Package Included:
1pc x For Scania VCI 3 adapter
1pc x REMOTE INSTALL OF SDP£ 2.37
Stored fault codes, proposals for remedial action and delete option.
Control unit configuration and settings.
Information about electrical components and their location.
Input and output signals.
Activation of components.
Spare part programming.
Circuit diagrams. For each circuit there is a diagram which clearly shows how the particular circuit is implemented in the respective vehicle.
Chassis data. The vehicle gives the program a description of itself and how it is configured.
User functions. In order to meet service market requirements to work more effectively, there is an option to troubleshoot via user functions, e.g. cruise control.