PERKINS ENGINES COMPATIBLE SYSTEM FULL SYSTEM
WHAT'S IN THIS PACKAGE
- Grade A used CF-D1 tablet, along with its charger and adapter. All of which should have at least i5 processor and 8GB RAM, or similar.
- A Brand new, fast SSD Hard Drive inside the tablet, containing the software.
- A diagnostic tool/interface/multiplexer along with all its cables.
- 12 Months Warranty on all hardware – exchange a new one if yours is faulty.
- 6 Months Warranty on all software – remote support and updates.
Perkins Communication Adapter (CA3) - is a 100% genuine dealer tool manufactured in Canada, used to connect PC based service tool to Perkins equipment. This is the only recommended communication device for Perkins, and the only what has CAT Data Link (CDL) protocol required to properly communicate with a Perkins engines.
• View active and logged diagnostics.
• View events where irregularities occurred and were logged by the ECM.
• View the status of a group of parameters (temperatures, pressures, etc.) simultaneously.
• Record and log performance data.
• Graph a group of status parameters.
• View the current configuration of an ECM.
• Change ECM configurations.
• Perform diagnostic tests.
• Perform calibrations.
• Print reports and diagnostic results. For some machine and engine products, additional functionality has been included with the service tool program.
EST is comprised of a hardware and software PERKINS EST Diagnostic Adapter . EST is comprised of a hardware and software EST is comprised of a hardware and software interface kit, which a user can use to communicate with Perkins 2300/2800 electronic engines (FG Wilson 300 750 KVA range) and FG Wilson Powerwizard control panels.
This communication is established via a J1939 data link. All in all, the EST interface kit provides the user with an effective tool in diagnosing engine problems and the ability of configuring system parameters.
SOFTWARE VERSION: 2023
For Trucks, Excavators, Air Compressors, Ships, Drilling Rigs
Service tool users can:
View active and logged diagnostics.
- View events where irregularities occurred and were logged by the ECM.
- View the status of a group of parameters (temperatures, pressures, etc.) simultaneously.
- Record and log performance data.
- Graph a group of status parameters.
- View the current configuration of an ECM.
- Change ECM configurations.
- Perform diagnostic tests.
- Perform calibrations.
- Print reports and diagnostic results.