CUMMINS INLINE 7 DATA LINK ADAPTER FULL SYSTEM LATEST INSITE 8.9 with latest 2023 INCALS
WHAT'S IN THIS PACKAGE
- Panasonic GRADE A CF-D1 tablet, along with its charger and adapter. All of which should have at least i5 processor and 8GB RAM, or similar.
- A Brand new, fast SSD Hard Drive inside the tablet, containing the software.
- A diagnostic tool/interface/multiplexer along with all its cables.
- 12 Months Warranty on all hardware – exchange a new one if yours is faulty.
- 6 Months Warranty on all software – remote support and updates.
Cummins new INLINE 7 Data Link Adapter has a faster processor, more robust algorithms, larger memory buffers and more sophisticated filtering than previous models while simultaneously accessing multiple vehicle data channels. INLINE 7 communicates with your PC and is designed for future capability with mobile products.
The Cummins INLINE 7 data link adapter communicates with your PC using a Universal Serial Bus (USB) through a standard USB connector as well as through WiFi or Bluetooth. INLINE 7 is fully compliant with the Technology and Maintenance Council’s RP1210 standard and supports three simultaneous CAN connections and offers baud rates of 250k, 500k and 1 megabaud. INLINE 7 supports several other protocols such as J1708, J1587, ISO 15765, ISO 9141 (K and L line).
Top 5 Reasons to Get INLINE 7
- The INLINE 7 can communicate with your PC through a 9-pin serial connector. The INLINE 7 also can communicate with your PC over a Universal Serial Bus (USB) through a 4-pin standard connector. The INLINE 7 adapter connects to vehicle power, the SAE J1708/J1587 data link, and two CAN/J1939 data links via a 25-pin serial connector.
- With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council's RP1210 standard, the INLINE 7 will work with the latest Cummins INSITE, PowerSpec and Calterm III software applications.
- It will also work with any other software applications that are fully compliant with the RP1210 standard (note that while some non-Cummins applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application in question with the INLINE 7 adapter to make that determination).
- The eye-catching INLINE 7 breaks new ground by utilizing the latest electronic technology to deliver high performance and high quality at an attractive price.
- Each Cummins INLINE kit contains a data link adapter, basic cables, and the INLINE PC software driver. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start a new era in data link adapters.
INLINE 7 Features:
- Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
- Both CAN ports auto detect between 250 & 500 kbps
- Supports USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
- Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure mounting to INLINE 6
- Supports RS-232 PC serial port at up to 115.2k baud rate
- Is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard
- Small enough to fit in pocket
- Attractive black powder coated aluminum housing provides ruggedness
- Derives 8 V to 50 V DC power from vehicle
- Controlled by advanced 140 MHz 32-bit Freescale processor for maximum speed and performance
- Includes 6 LEDs to indicate status of power, USB, RS-232, J1708/J1587, and two CAN communication ports
- Both CAN ports support SAE J1939, SAE J2534, and ISO 15765 protocols
- INLINE 6 is certified to meet European CE requirements
- Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
- INLINE 6 meets rigorous Cummins in-cab environmental test requirements
English, Deutsch, Pyccкий, Dansk, Español, Norwegian, Finnish, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Turkish, Italiano, Estonian, Japan, Korean