WABCO TEBS-E V6.0 ECAS CAN2 V3 FULL SYSTEM
WHAT'S IN THIS PACKAGE
- Grade A used tablet, along with its charger and adapter. All of which should have at least i5 processor and 8GB RAM, or similar.
- A Brand new, fast SSD Hard Drive inside the tablet, containing the software.
- A diagnostic tool/interface/multiplexer along with all its cables.
- 12 Months Warranty on all hardware – exchange a new one if yours is faulty.
- 6 Months Warranty on all software – remote support and updates.
WABCO System Diagnostics (SD) consists of a range of Windows based software solutions and all the hardware necessary to carry out diagnostic work on every WABCO system.
The WABCO Diagnostic Interface Set is required to start a diagnosis of the electronic control unit. USB connecting cable to PC/Notebook. Bluetooth and Wifi connection.
The WABCO WDI supports protocols ISO 11898, 9141, 11992-1 and SAE J1708. The device provides access to more than 40 components and systems of WABCO, to display existing information, to high-speed read and diagnostic procedures, to cool spacing.
Wabco Diagnostic Interface (WDI) – is universal diagnostic tool designed for maintenance of trailers, trucks and buses. It supports most popular and wanted diagnostic protocols for wider compatibility range.
A wide range of diagnostic hardware completes the System Diagnostics package:
easy-to-use blink code plug, digital testers, conformity test unit, adapters and cables, and a complete test bench.
SUPPORT BRAND’S FOR TRUCK:
RENAULT, VOLVO, SCANIA, MAIN IVECO, MACK, WABCO
WABCO Diagnostic Software is available for every WABCO-produced component needing diagnosis:
- ABS C
- ABS D
- ABS D+
- ABS HPB
- ABS SAE
- ATC CAN Standard
- ATC Coach
- ATC KWP Citaro Travego
- EBS 1C Asia
- EBS BUS Standard
- EBS CBU MAN
- EBS EPB Bus
- EBS EPB MB Truck
- EBS Euro
- ECAS 4x2 S2000
- ECAS Bus A
- ECAS Bus Citaro
- ECAS CAN2
- ECAS ENR MB Truck
- ECAS Truck JED
- ECAS Truck KWP K
- HBS AddOn-E
- Modular AMT
- ODR Tracker
- OptiDrive (Fast Gear)
- Trailer CAN Router-Repeater (TRR)
- TrailerGUARD Telematics
- VCS II
12 Months ROCK SOLID Warranty
Your peace of mind is our priority. Enjoy a 12-month warranty that ensures immediate replacement in case of ANY interface issues.
- No Waiting for repairs
- No Workshop Downtime
- No Loss Revenue
- Hassle-free and No question asked
12 Months Warranty also covers Softwares and Technical issues which ensures:
- Remote Technical Support to help
- Updates are always available at very low price