Cummins Diagnostics laptop with all cables LATEST EDITION DEALER LEVEL
READY TO USE
- INLINE 6 DATA LINK ADAPTER
- DB25F/9-PIN DATA LINK CABLE
- DB25F/3-PIN/2-PIN/2-PIN CABLE
- USB CABLE
- J1939 GENDER CHANGER ADAPTER
- J1939 BACKBONE ADAPTER
- PROTECTIVE BOOT
- USER MANUAL
- CARRYING CASE
- 1 LAPTOP WITH INSITE SOFTWARE PRE-INSTALLED
Cummins Inline 6 is a professional scan tool for the diagnosis of trucks equipped with Cummins engines.
- Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
- Supports USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
- Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure mounting to INLINE 6
- Supports RS-232 PC serial port at up to 115.2k baud rate
- Is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard
- Small enough to fit in pocket
- Attractive black powder coated aluminum housing provides ruggedness
- Derives 8 V to 50 V DC power from vehicle
- Controlled by advanced 140 MHz 32-bit Freescale processor for maximum speed and performance
- Internal Flash memory allows firmware upgradeability
- Includes 6 LEDs to indicate status of power, USB, RS-232, J1708/J1587, and two CAN communication ports
- Both CAN ports support SAE J1939, SAE J2534, and ISO 15765 protocols
- INLINE 6 is certified to meet European CE requirements - Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
- INLINE 6 meets rigorous Cummins in-cab environmental test requirements
INSITE (INCLUDED) - electronic service diagnostic program that allows you to troubleshoot Cummins electronic engines. You can do all what dealers do with subscriptions included: Basic, Lite, Pro, RSGR (Road Speed Governor Restricted), Industrial / Power Generation Applications, OBD-RSGR, OBD, RSGR Plus, Pro Plus, Fleet Calibration Counts, OEM, ECM Password Removal, ECM Password Removal.
INCAL (INCLUDED) - DVD which contains the latest revisions of all Cummins ECM Calibrations.
PowerSpec ( ADDED SEPARATELY) - helps optimize vehicle gearing for a specified load and application. Provides detailed descriptions of Cummins electronic engine features and parameters. Reads engine trip information, fault codes and feature settings from a supported engine. Provides recommended electronic engine feature settings and allow you to change these settings for a supported engine. Provides access to a RoadRelay device (read RoadRelay data, change feature settings and download calibrations).