NEO KNORR-BREMSE TRUCK INTERFACE FULL SYSTEM
WHAT'S IN THIS PACKAGE
- GRADE A CF-D1 Panasonic tablet, along with its charger and adapter. All of which should have at least i5 processor and 8GB RAM, or similar.
- A Brand new, fast SSD Hard Drive inside the tablet, containing the software.
- A diagnostic tool/interface/multiplexer along with all its cables.
- 12 Months Warranty on all hardware – exchange a new one if yours is faulty.
- 6 Months Warranty on all software – remote support and updates.
Knorr-Bremse diagnostic for disc brakes contains all the tools necessary to safely and simply carry out service and maintenance work on all disc brake series, also for upgrading.
For Knorr-Bremse was the first European company to develop a new pneumatic system that applied the brakes simultaneously to all four wheels of a truck as well as its trailer. The resultant reduction in braking distances made a significant contribution to improving road safety.
NEO System Diagnosis is a modular, scalable diagnosis platform comprising diagnosis software and hardware for selected systems in commercial vehicle applications.
The NEO Diagnosis Platform offers the user different solutions – starting with reading the fault recorder and progressing right through to completely automatic fault analysis.
ECUtalk is a PC based diagnosis program for Knorr-Bremse electronic braking systems in trailers. Apart from diagnosis of the braking system, the program allows the configuring of various additional functions of the trailer control system and thereby the broadening of the systems range of functions. With the help of this diagnosis program, the user can read and delete the fault recorder, and also carry out a comprehensive System Test. An automatically running End-of-Line Test generating a closing report confirms correct installation and connection of the brake module.
KNORR – BREMSE Diagnostic Features:
✔️ A comprehensive system of diagnosis
✔️ Connecting the brake modules
The most popular truck and trailer braking systems are covered, including ABS, EBS, MGX, Modal, Modular and EB+ systems.