SCANIA VCI1 PRE 2004 BUS AND TRUCK
• Vehicle Communication Interface 1 (VCI-1)
• Scania BNS 1.11 (Diagnostic for Bus 4 series)
• Scania SD2 2.36 (Diagnostic)
• Scania SP2 2.34 (Programming)
Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) is the interface which is used between the vehicle and a computer with SD2 and SP2 programs.
Used for Scania 3 and 4 series (buses, trucks) year 2004 and older.
• APS - Air processingsystem
• BWS - Body work system
• BCS - Bus chassis system
• EBS - Brake management system
• EEC - Exhaust emission control system
• EMS - Engine management system
• COO - Coordinator
• ICL - Instrument cluster
• TCO - Tachograph system
• ATA, WTA, CTS and AUS - Auxiliary heater system, Clock timer system, Radio
• OPC and RET - Gearbox management system
• SMS - Suspension management system
• RTI - Road traffic information
• TPM - Tyre Pressure Monitoring
• LDW - Lane Departure Warning
Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Korean.